Align has been tracking global news and developments regarding the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). To help our clients navigate these unfortunate circumstances, we've outlined proactive measures Align has implemented to protect your firm, as well as actionable guidelines intended to support business preparation and help abate risk.
How Align Mitigates Potential Business Impact
- Align employees that are onsite at clients' locations will follow the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and site reporting plans first of the government and then of the client. Align as a company will follow the lead of government officials concerning any containment or quarantine restrictions.
- Align's BCP document outlines geographically scattered and appropriate executives who can activate business continuity operations.
- Our team is well-versed in disaster recovery readiness and remote access technologies.
- Align exercises routine testing of its internal systems, encompassing emergency notifications and remote access abilities.
Steps to Prevent Business Disruptions
We understand that maintaining normal business operations is critical to your organization. To help sustain optimal performance, consider the following:
- Document, test and implement a remote work policy for personnel. Testing your work-from-home (WFH) plan is essential to ensuring employees have access to the necessary tools and information required to work securely and successfully.
- Invest in security awareness training to equip employees with cybersecurity knowledge and best practices. When empowered with detection and prevention techniques, firms are far more likely to thwart hackers and identify Coronavirus social engineering scams.
- Familiarize your staff with our Service Desk's contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (US) Phone: 1-855-482-5446
Additional Coronavirus Information and Helpful Resources
For further mitigation guidance about the outbreak of COVID-19, Align recommends the following resources:
- World Health Organization (WHO) Daily Updates: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Interim Guidance to Plan and Respond to COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/guidance-business-response.html