Optimize space, power, cooling, and connectivity across your data center with strategic capacity and consolidation opportunities.
Virtualization, software-defined infrastructure, and cloud computing have been able to offer increasingly attractive alternatives to traditional data center architecture. The result is a convergence on a new direction for data centers: optimization and increased density within existing spaces. Align can help you optimize your footprint and eliminate costly overhead from legacy equipment and software.
Strategic data center and consolidation offers a huge savings opportunity for businesses large and small alike. Over the past five years, the market has seen a number of changes, including:
- Pricing per kW: Significant price reductions have occurred across nearly every US and International data center market
- Power efficiencies: Newer infrastructure runs more efficiently, resulting in lower PUEs (Power Usage Effectiveness) and lower electric bills
- Reduced space requirements: Technologies are more powerful and smaller in footprint. The cloud and SaaS allow the client to optimize, refresh, and reduce their need for technology
- Critical system improvements: New data center facilities offer improved operations with more redundancy and higher availability
- New regional incentives: Target locations offer concessions to new tenants, financial incentives for local hiring and tax breaks on new equipment