Modern IT infrastructure is complex, stretching from the data center to the cloud. In our 4–6 week assessment, Align helps companies gain an accurate picture of their internal infrastructure.
During this assessment, our team outlines a plan and process to modernize your IT, rationalize your data center portfolio and determine what you can migrate to the cloud.
Our goal is to quickly give you a snapshot into your infrastructure through various reports and share best practices to help outline and jumpstart a broader transformation program. To get started, we focus on a “sample set” of approximately 200-250 assets.
This program includes:
Step One: Pre-Project Scope of Work Call
- Define client goals, timeline and project scope
- Gather available client inventory & asset data
- Review program schedule & identify a point of contact from the client side
Step Two: Discovery & Assessment Lite Audit
- Conduct a non-intrusive physical inventory on-site (we do not touch assets or trace connectivity/cabling)
- Apply agentless monitoring tool to perform logical discovery of virtual servers and current and unknown software for the sample set
- Evaluate collected data and develop management report of the 200-250 discovered assets for the client presentation
The Management Report includes:
- Physical & Logical Inventory Discovery Report (validates accuracy of physical & logical assets, EOL, installed software, cabinet elevations)
- Cloud Migration Compatibility Recommendation
- Demonstration of process and tools for how to right-size your infrastructure with a hybrid solution leveraging the cloud
This assessment includes 1 data center with 200-250 assets (includes server, storage, network, physical/virtual assets). Client must agree to security requirements & provide us a POC so we can install non-intrusive logical discovery tools.