The Align Cybersecurity™ approach undertakes a unique methodology to cybersecurity risk management, requiring new strategies and an unconventional blueprint. We’ve enlisted a multidisciplinary team of elite professionals, uniquely qualified to provide Cybersecurity Advisory Services from various perspectives, encompassing technology, IT, compliance, HR, governance and legal. Employing our collaborative approach and advanced vulnerability management tools, enable us to detect risks and identify threat points embedded in virtually all business functions and across the cybersecurity risk management spectrum.
Explore some of our award-winning vulnerability management services below.
INITIAL CYBERSECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT & PERIODIC TESTING
- Vulnerability Assessments (and Periodic Penetration Testing)
- Initial IT/Network Assessment, evaluating current Cybersecurity Risk Profile and Vulnerabilities, rendering clear and quantifiable results.
- Review and evaluation of current cybersecurity policies and controls, assessed against current legal landscape and compliance obligations.
- Network Mapping and Data Inventory exercises, mapping your network’s footprint, identifying critical information, intellectual property, proprietary data and other sensitive data pools within your network.
- Full vulnerability diagnosis of current IT infrastructure, encompassing both your native and extended data networks.
- Cybersecurity risk and reporting computed in real-time and displayed adjacent to global risk.
- Align Cybersecurity™ proprietary risk algorithm calculates scores based on inputs from client network sensor (physical or virtual) and global risk feeds from NIST, Symantec feed and other sources.
- Access to enterprise-level security and data analysis solutions in a software application.
- Periodic penetration testing to enable your organization to identify and better understand real-time cybersecurity threats and ultimately minimize risk.
Seeking more information?