The Align Cloud accommodates your existing applications and infrastructure design, leveraging industry-standard networking, virtualization and storage systems in a dedicated, non-metered environment. In conjunction with our network operations center (NOC) and managed services, the Align Cloud offers you the best of both worlds – control over your technology with certified experts to support the necessary tasks to keep your environment available to you and your clients 24×7, year round.
Managed Private Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS)
Our private cloud infrastructure acts as a virtual private cloud, with hard reserved access to compute, networking and storage that creates an isolated “virtual data center” allowing you to extend your existing infrastructure into our environment.
- Virtual Private Cloud: We provide physical compute and storage targets
- Dedicated Private Cloud: You add dedicated components (network, compute, storage) and we provide the outstanding targets
- Colocated Private Cloud: You provide some physical hosted/colocated IT assets, and we provide the remaining physical compute and storage targets
Managed Data Protection Services (BaaS, DRaaS)
- Backup as a Service (BaaS): Align deploys a hybrid onsite and cloud solution combining small local disk appliances for fast access to the most recent backups.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Guarantee application availability by replicating live VMs in real-time to the Align Cloud so you can failover to the point-in-time needed for business recovery.
With nearly 30 years of experience delivering on-time, on-spec projects and services that exceed client expectations, the Align Cloud leverages our subject matter experts and engineers to perform routine administration tasks, allowing your firm to focus on bigger technology challenges.
Contact us today to learn more about our Cloud Services.